3 Joys:
1. Going on vacation and relaxing with a good book by the pool
2. Finding money in a coat or pant pocket
3. My family
3 Fears:
1. Losing a loved one, especially one of my children
2. Failing as a mother
3. Sharks
3 Goals:
1. Only have one child in diapers
2. Make sure my vegetable garden actually provides vegetables!
3. Try to stay sane taking 4 kids to Germany this summer (especially on the plane!)
3 Current Obsessions:
1. Loving to cook Italian food - I TiVo Giada DeLaurentis on Food Network everyday to watch and learn how she cooks Italian food. Love it!
2. Trying to find a system to keep my house in some kind of order while keeping my kids entertained all summer
3. Helping James get ONEiTY to succeed
Random Fact About Myself:
I read the ending of books. I just can't help myself! Sometimes the anticipation gets the best of me. I will just say that I did not read the ending of the 7th Harry Potter before I finished it. I was very proud of myself.
I tag:
Kirstin
Kathleen
Angie
A childhood memory from Ben
1 year ago


2 comments:
If anyone can brave an international flight with 4 kids it is you....you are so patient....me a flight home from Florida was about all i could take (and that was only with 3 kids and 2 additional adults there to help).
That is going to be such a fun trip.
I am scared of sharks too! I feel bonded over this. I thought I was alone and all (especially living in Utah all my life and seeing as we are land-locked I knew the fear was irrational, but to me, it is very real my friend) In fact, Brandon and I got married over this common fear! Let's talk sometime about it. Boy, do I have stories! Shark stories. AND, i LOVE Luna's-- they're one of my clients! I told james that now my favorite two clients are now one! hee hee, lis BTW-- you up for more tennis-- we need you this Thursday if you want-- Marie's court.
lis
Post a Comment