Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Catch up

Just a little catch up on past events. Summer has been pretty crazy since school was out, starting with our Arizona trip. Prior to that, we had Hannah's dance recital and then her preschool graduation. We celebrated her birthday in Arizona, so we opened presents with my grandma before we left. So far, we have had a pretty good summer. Joseph was pretty sad to be through with kindergarten. We missed the last week of school for him to go to Arizona and he cried on his last day. He is a tender little guy. Life is crazy with ONEiTY, Luna's Ice, trying to potty train Josh, finding activities to keep the kids busy and not kill each other, swimming lessons and fixing darn pipe problems that cause backup over at our rental house. That is a whole other entry. We need to have some major work done over there on our pipes in a few weeks which I was certainly not planning on. I am looking forward to a week wiht James and his family next week in Sun Valley and then two weeks in July in Germany! Can't wait to see my wonderful parents!!! (Sorry for the picture overload. It is mostly for my parents to see who are not here!)



Dance recital!!

Hannah graduated from preschool at Mrs. Palmers and had the cutest little western program. Her teacher went all out, I mean ALL OUT for this little program. The whole stage at her ward was decked out western. The program was so cute. Hannah did a great job and has loved having Mrs. Palmer. She learned so many fun songs and it has been so fun listening to her sing when we are driving in the car in her cute little husky, out of tune voice. I can't help but smile.


We had a great time at our stake lagoon day with some of our cousins. It was a perfect day, not too hot. The kids had a great time and the favorites were "The Bat" for Hannah and Joseph, and all 3 of them loved the "Music Express" (one time on that and I am done), "The Scrambler" and "Dinosaur Drop". They all lasted until it closed and then crashed on the ride home. They had a blast.




3 comments:

CR said...

Hannah looks adorable in her dance outfit!! She's the perfect little dancer.

Park Family said...

you have been a busy lady, but it looks like a lot of fun. Good luck with the pipes.

allison said...

Kristin, your little girl is so adorable! I love seeing pictures of Grandma "T" I miss her so much! It makes me want to be 5 years old again, and get spoiled by my favorite grandma!
Skip