Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Fun beach weekend with Spencer!

Spencer came into town for a physical therapy conference in San Diego and flew in a day early to spend with us. Yea! We met him in Newport and with the crazy weather California has been having, we lucked out having a BEAUTIFUL and warm weekend! We met at the beach, had a great time and he came and spent the night at our place. Crazy thing is how much Daniel loves him! We haven't lived in Salt Lake for almost 8 months and Daniel must remember Spencer living with us. All he wanted was for Spencer to hold him. So crazy, figuring that Daniel is a mama's boy and wants no one else but me. When I put him to bed, he even asked for Spencer to "rock you".

Spencer found this huge fishing boot in the ocean and my kids wanted to try it on! Seriously, this boot was enormous. Instead of a boot, it looks like a "boot mermaid fin". We were laughing pretty hard. Josh kept trying to squirm his way out of it and looked like a fish out of water. Wish I had my video camera!






My favorite beach picture so far. Love it!

3 comments:

Lisanne said...

Oh the beach, you are making me so jealous!!

allison said...

I love that last picture too, so cute.

Claudia said...

Is it really warm enough to hang at the beach? I wish I was there with you right now as I see snow fall outside my window.

How are you anyway? I miss you and your darling family! Let's talk soon!