Hannah and I took a mother/daughter afternoon and went to see the Nutcracker at the Capitol Theatre. I almost didn't do it thinking that she wouldn't enjoy it and didn't want to waste the money. Well, she proved me wrong and she absolutely loved it! It was worth every penny and I would like to make it a tradition for us every year. We paid a little extra to go backstage after the show and she got a little nutcracker ornament, cookies and punch and got to look at the costumes up close and see the sugar plum fairy and Clara. She could have had her picture taken with them, but was a little too shy. It was a great afternoon.

Joseph, in a silly little mood, put on Hannah's ballet skirt and pranced around the room after Hannah told him all about the Nutcracker. He made us all laugh.
2 comments:
What an awesome mother, daughter tradition.
What fun idea. Can't believe how big she's getting. Looks like you had a great Christmas.
Post a Comment