Monday, September 17, 2007

Here We Are...

Many thanks to Emilee Morgan, who got me up and running in the world of blogging!
Here is our little family,not the most recent picture, but good enough.
Joseph is loving kindergarten and soccer this fall! Hannah is introduced to the world of dance and love to wear her ballet shoes everywhere, and Joshua is my little buddy who is the happiest, go lucky little man. He has been loving legos and making trucks.
I am pregnant and and due in February and am currently 17 weeks and am over the morning sickness and am a new woman as of last week! Thank heavens. James mentioned to me last week, "Well, it's good to finally have you back!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blogosphere! I look forward to reading your posts.Us moms with 3= children should stick together!Congratulations on your pregnancy.Have a great afternoon.
Elizabeth
MommmyChef

Anonymous said...

oops.I meant 3+ !!!!!

Brook said...

YEAH!!! How I have waited to keep tabs on you guys!! The day has come, and I am stoked. Look at your cute family. Pregnant? Again? How exciting. You guys must really want the table.